[Foundation-l] To all non latin wikis please start blocking latin wiki accounts

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 22:34:42 UTC 2006

Hi Walter,

I don't think it's about hatred and racism so much, but rather because
people aren't comfortable with someone with a name they can't comprehend.
Though I don't believe we should block people because of said
incomprehensible names. I still think the whole automatic transliteration is
a good idea; even if it doesn't work perfectly it still gives people an idea
of what's going on.