[Foundation-l] To all non latin wikis please start blocking latin wiki accounts

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 22:05:33 UTC 2006

Hoi,
Walter, I do not think that is a wise idea, it would be akin as to what
resulted in the mess when the Transnistrians and the Moldovans forbade
the script used by the other. We do not want to go there in the
Wikimedia Foundation. Gregory's action is extremely disappointing but
having all people with a Latin name suffer as a consequence .. it should
not become that polarised.
Thanks,
    GerardM