[Foundation-l] English Wikipedia ethnocentric policy affects other communities

Yann Forget yann at forget-me.net
Fri Dec 22 00:02:02 UTC 2006

Yann Forget wrote:
> there are many
> editors on the English Wikipedia whose mother tongue is not English,
> compared to other European languages where there are very few editors
> whose mother tongue is the language of the wiki.

Oops, a "not" escaped in this sentence.

Obviously, I mean "There are many editors on the English Wikipedia whose
mother tongue is not English, compared to other European languages where
there are very few editors whose mother tongue is *not* the language of
the wiki.

Yann
--
http://www.non-violence.org/ | Site collaboratif sur la non-violence