[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] English Wikipedia ethnocentric policy affects other communities

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 20:49:33 UTC 2006

On 21/12/06, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:

> What do you expect when it is the return that I get is as if I said
> "fuck you" ? You call that good faith ? What do you expect when for a
> second time I am misquoted ?
> Sorry, but it is not me who used foul language. So how do you conclude
> that I am of bad faith. :(

I conclude you are of bad faith from your tone of arrogant dismissal
through this entire thread.

I find your arrogant dismissal of others' statements of the problems
far more offensive than you claim to find my characterisation of your
arrogant dismissal - in which you attempt to demonise describing your
offensive behaviour in order to deflect attention from your offensive
behaviour itself.

You've answered rather a lot of messages without answering the simple
questions I posted earlier.

- d.