[Foundation-l] Fundraising start

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 14:14:39 UTC 2006

On 12/16/06, Brianna Laugher <brianna.laugher at gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW "Our projects" on the Foundation website appears not to mention Wikiversity.

We've encouraged Wikiversity folks to submit a description since this
October and thanksfully got a draft recently.

Is the current version on meta is okay for you? > 'versities
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Our_projects/En:#Wikiversity

If you all like it, let us move it on [[m:TR/quick]] for updating the
wmf website "Our projects".

Btw, there is another Wikiversity related request on [[m:TR/quick]],
waiting for Chinese, Portuguese and Polish editors for featuring it on
the project list on top page. Your help to revise the list will be
appreciated.

Cheers,
--
KIZU Naoko