[Foundation-l] Fundraising start

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 13:50:00 UTC 2006

> I have a memory of there being a page where one can read the donor
> comments. Was that on-wiki somewhere or just excerpts posted to
> mailing lists?

I remember that Daniel Mayer (or Danny Wool?) used to post his
favourite quotes on the mailinglist, together with a daily activity
report. The comments are also "unfiltered" on the web, see e.g.
http://fundraising.wikimedia.org/ongoing/index.php/2005-02-27/detail/

There is however a banner, stating "Data from October 27, 2006 on is
not shown here while we set up a new reporting system.", so I don't
know whether such a thing will also exist for the current fundraiser.
Michael