[Foundation-l] Mozart's works released

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 03:06:02 UTC 2006

On 12/14/06, elvis at chan.de <elvis at chan.de> wrote:
> Quoting Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com>:
> > If you'd like, I can upload some Mozart manuscript images to commons
> > tonight. They are difficult to read and, until we have lilypond
> > support in wikisource, I don't see them as being especially useful.
>
> if there are no copys online in the moment, then please do this. (not
> all but a handfull perhaps)
>
> when we can use them for something other than just illustrations, the
> rest should follow.

Here you go...

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Mozart_Sonate_(manuscript).djvu

If you don't have it already, you'll need the djvu plugin.

For Windows/Mac:
http://www.lizardtech.com/download/dl_download.php?detail=doc_djvu_plugin&platform=win

or the Free Software one for Linux:
http://djvulibre.djvuzone.org/
(or just use your friendly package manager to install djvulibre)

Both plugins are very nice pieces of software.