[Foundation-l] [Commons-l] Wikimedia Foundation's help to the projects

Brad Patrick bradp.wmf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 16:52:18 UTC 2006

"You took the words right out of my mouth."  Exactly.  For those who
want answers,
(a) it's complicated
(b) the answer is "it depends"
(c) there is no "right" answer
(d) if there is a "right" answer, it can be challenged
(e) no, we aren't going to represent you to fight about it.

This is a somewhat flip response, but it is the truth.