[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

cohesion cohesion at sleepyhead.org
Tue Dec 5 18:20:06 UTC 2006

On 12/5/06, Puppy <puppy at killerchihuahua.com> wrote:

> I apologize for being unclear. I meant that the posts which protested
> the list were largely dismissing any concerns as irrelevant.

I don't think the concerns are irrelevant at all, but I don't see how
not allowing me to learn about the concerns will help solve them. In
other words, I don't see how blocking this information off in a closed
list, which I am not allowed to read because I have the wrong genitals
will further the cause of helping us get more woman contributors.

Judson
[[User:Cohesion]]