[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 15:48:32 UTC 2006

2006/12/5, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com>:

> A person says they are worried about being attacked
> for bringing up an issue and the response is that
> don't know what it means to be "attacked".  That only

physical attacks count.  That "worring about being
> attacked" (i.e. feeling intimidated) means she is
> "thin-skined".  Seriously fuck off.

That last remark was made jokingly. Unfortunately that's not how it has been
read, I apologize for that. However, I DO think that feeling attacked by the
discussion that has been taking place does mean one is too thin-skinned. And
yes, I'm too thin-skinned too then. But I think it's bad to complain about
attacking in a thread where one has done at least as much attacking as the
others.

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels