[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

Puppy puppy at KillerChihuahua.com
Tue Dec 5 15:36:05 UTC 2006

consider this: I never said /I/ thought I was being attacked, I said
women were concerned about it.
I in fact stated I seem to be fairly thick skinned for a women.
And consider most seriously: If Jane's feelings are hurt because of
something John said, does that automatically make John too brutal, or
Jane too sensitive? I hold that neither is the case. Women are by and
large far more sensitive to criticism. For men to say they *should not
be* is to ignore a fundamental difference, and to invalidate their
experience.

-kc-