[Foundation-l] [Wikichix-l] Moderating an open list

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 12:59:24 UTC 2006

Puppy wrote:
> <snip>
> I apologize for being unclear. I meant that the posts which protested
> the list were largely dismissing any concerns as irrelevant. Secondly, I
> fail to see how you, who are clearly trying to do the best you can in a
> divisive situation, were personally hurt by anything I said.

I was the one who agreed for the list to be open. But also the one who
asked for it to be moved somewhere else. So, practically speaking, I
"tossed the women from the island".

  I apologize
> both for whatever I said which was at fault, and for failing to read my
> own posts clearly enough to be able to recognize the offending content.
> Thirdly, are you saying I was trolling?

Certainly not.

> -kc-

Speaking of moderation. I am receiving the chix list from wikia, but my
posts there are apparently moderated (I can prove my gender if
necessary). I am sorry that I depress Brianna.

It is a daily amazement to me that people can spend so many mails over a
chick issue, and not even one comment on fundraising or budget. Sorry
kc, just not the same priorities.