[Foundation-l] Introducing a new mailing list

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 09:23:24 UTC 2006

2006/12/5, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>:

> You are absolutely right that what is damaging to the community should
> not be allowed. What you fail to do is show why and how the community is
> damaged. It is far easier to show how our community will be strengthened
> by the Wikichicks. Assumptions are the mother of all fuck-ups.

Our community is strengthened by having the Wikichicks be part of it, tell
everyone their opinions and help on Wikipedia and the other sites along with
the others. It is not strengthened by putting them on a separate list so
they hear noone and noone hears them. Having them do their thing and us do
ours is an option. But it's a much worse option than actively working
together.

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels