[Foundation-l] Vandalism and small wikis

Darko Bulatovic mail at itam.ws
Fri Dec 1 10:28:49 UTC 2006

Yann Forget wrote:
> Darko Bulatovic a écrit :
>

>> That is very specific case, As in Switzerland live Italians, Germans and
>> Franks. In Montenegrin case in Montenegro lives 45% Montenegrin s, 35%
>> Serbs, Albanians, Bosnnjaks,...
>> On other cases those countries was colonies of mayor European empires.
>>

> There is nothing specific about that. The examples given by Sabin e is
> perfectly valid. The problem is that you don't want to admit it.
>

>> Thank you for joining discussion,
>> Darko Bulatovic
>>

> Regards,
>
> Yann

Yann,

How much do you know about this? You are angry at me Yann? That I called
you to not make assumptions? Your assumptions affect half of million
people Yann.I hope that you relise that, as  I don't really understand
you. Sabin did at least showed  her point of view  here, and you just
make comments without any argument.

Regards,
Darko Bulatovic