[Foundation-l] The Paypal donation notice is very distracting

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Dec 16 16:34:36 UTC 2006

On 12/16/06, Oleg Alexandrov <aoleg at math.ucla.edu> wrote:
> Can we make it one line only, just a pointer to a page where
> people can donate? The way it is now it is no better than an
> ugly advertisement to start with.

We'll be tweaking the notice a lot over the next few days, but it may,
at times, get more "ugly" than you would like or even stay that way,
depending on whether statistics indicate that it is necessary. The
tiniest of notices is clearly not sufficient to raise the money we
need. If you want to work without the notice, click the little
[dismiss] link at the bottom right corner.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik