[Foundation-l] How I should consider GFDL in shared content?

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 08:18:15 UTC 2006

Don't worry about it -- articles as transwikied from Wikipedia to Wiktionary
all the time.

To successfuly transwiki an article, you copy and paste the article to
Wiktionary, then copy the edit history from Wikipedia to the talk page of
the new page you made at Wiktionary. Then you list the transwiki at the
Transwiki Log on Wikipedia, then the fate of the Wikipedia version will be
decided.

Excuse me if I made it sound confusing -- feel free to ask for
clarification.