[Foundation-l] Wikimania 2006: City applications can start

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 15:04:50 UTC 2005

Hi all.

The page with a frame for cities' applications (I can't find a good
word for that?) is now ready. Please copy/paste the content as
indicated on the page to present your city's application.

Page is here: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2006/Official_requirements_for_potential_host_cities

Applications must be in by the 30th of September. Please note that
this is a wiki, so applications will only be considered "finished" on
the deadline date, you can of course work on meta to make your
application grow. Please leave comments to the talk page so as to
leave the characteristics of the city applying clear. :-)

And as we say in French, "Que le meilleur gagne !"

Best,

Delphine
--
~notafish