[Foundation-l] Wikimania 2006 : general meeting & getting involved

SJ 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:07:50 UTC 2005

On 10/27/05, daniwo59 at aol.com <daniwo59 at aol.com> wrote:
> Some points here:
>
> Before answering what might be duplicated or wasted, let me ask:

What do these questions have to do with a meeting of community members
to talk about Wikimania and share ideas?  Difficult aspects of
logistics and finance would not be well-served by a general meeting,
nor would anyone be interested in them.

> 7. Why are we changing the name? How does that help in our effort to
> brand our product?

This sounds like something that might come up at a general meeting, but...
What name are we changing?  What product are you talking about?

++SJ