[Foundation-l] Answers.com and Wikimedia Foundation to Form New Partnership

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Oct 22 14:10:02 UTC 2005

I like these deals Jimmy Wales is making, they seem to often not only
aid us but greatly increase use of our site and our visibility. One
would think we are well known, but actually only a small fraction of
the public is aware of us and use us. If Wikipedia opinion was
strongly against them it would be strongly expressed.

Fred