[Foundation-l] Authoring on wikijunior : providing private information.

Jean-Baptiste Soufron jbsoufron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 13:19:44 UTC 2005

As far as I understood this is not mandatory information but only
recommended stuff.

One fact is that identification of the author and of his year of death
is very important for copyright law since his work will fall into public
domain 70 years after he died.

But there is nothing mandatory in these informations !

Jean-Baptiste Soufron, Legal
CERSA-CNRS PARIS 2