[Foundation-l] Wikimania and Quarto

SJ 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:15:41 UTC 2005

On 10/1/05, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So that all those not there can share a little bit how nice it was.
> And... make the next one even better (a challenge imho).
>
> Everybody is welcome to edit this page. Take the opportunity.
>
> Mostly, do not forget the pictures...

And, in this case, the sound and video clips.

I hope I can find audio from Gerard's seminar when everyone in the
room tried to pronounce exotic words without choking...

SJ

PS - If you're writing about wikimania and looking for media you can
ask for permissions to use, don't forget
http://flickr.com/photos/tags/wikimania/