[Foundation-l] Wikimania and Quarto

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 22:59:54 UTC 2005

Hello again.

Sinnnnnnnce we are talking about Wikimania, I'd be very happy if some of
the participants to the last Wikimania (our greatly successful Frankfurt
one) could talk about it in Quarto.

Here is the page :
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WQ/4/En/7

You'll notice that currently, the text there is old stuff

What would be nice is a summary of how things went by. Links to all
relevant places where readers may find the presentations, the papers, or
the audio recording.

Additional great stuff would be a short summary of the press coverage,
maybe the most proeminent articles after it.

Possibly mention of the ARTE display during the event (is there a link
available on the net ?)

And yes, pictures of people. Funny quotes. Feedback on Ward or Stallman
speeches.

Dorm sharing. Quality of pasta at lunch. Opportunity to get a job.
Criticisms...

Whatever you can think of... even just a little bit.

So that all those not there can share a little bit how nice it was.
And... make the next one even better (a challenge imho).

Everybody is welcome to edit this page. Take the opportunity.

Mostly, do not forget the pictures...

Thanks

Anthere