[Foundation-l] Quarto 3 transfer on Wikimedia Foundation.

SJ 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 23:24:12 UTC 2005

<whoosh> That went quickly... ryo, you're amazing.

A reminder to everyone who has represented Wikimedia, Wikipedia,
Wikinews, or any other project at a conference in the past six months;
or has attended a conference relevant to the free knowledge or
collaboration : the rest of the communit[y|ies] would love to hear
about it!

Please write about your experience and reception; in your user space,
on meta, wherever; and leave a link to it on the Quarto drafting
board:

       http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WQ/Draft

Even if you simply followed closely a conference where another
wikimedian (most likely Jimbo) was presenting, this would be
interesting to hear a few words about.  Wikimedia is now part of
dozens of conferences a year; we can make of this an excellent and
informative calendar.

Fall cheer,
  Sj

On 10/1/05, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> We need help for copying several quarto version from meta to the
> Wikimedia Foundation website.
>
> The current versions to move are
> * the english : http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WQ/3/En
>
> * the french :
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WQ/3/Fr
>
> * the polish :
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WQ/3/Pl
>
> The place where to put them is
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Quarto
>
> You do not need to understand the language to do so... but you need to
> have a valid account though.
>
> Thanks in advance

++SJ