[Foundation-l] Floss conference report

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 22:11:15 UTC 2005

Hello

Last week I was in South Africa for the second Floss and Free Knowledge
Workshop. I put a summary/report about the conference here :
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Conference_reports/FLOSS%2C_South_Africa_2005/Workshop_2

I am also planning to add in the next few days/weeks on meta
* the powerpoint of the presentation I did there (focused on Wikiversity)
* 3-4 of the presentations I found most interesting for some of the
issues we are trying to explore (such as some about Africa and use of
Floss or others about Publishing)
* A summary of the conclusions reached during the workshop.

I was very happy to meet as well during this trip, Alias from South
Africa, as well as 7-8 people in Amsterdam.

Cheers

Anthere