[Foundation-l] Enforcing WP:CITE

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Nov 30 12:23:29 UTC 2005

The problem is that the bulk of our content has no explicit source.
It may be correct and unchallenged, but no source is listed.
Additionally, a slightly more sophisticated level of vandalism would
simply list a spurious source. Beyond that lies referencing a source
which is known to be in error.

Fred