[Foundation-l] Re: new language policy

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 19:40:11 UTC 2005

then, I suppose you would rather support the idea of letting new
languages develop on a seed wiki... and see to which point it is viable ?

This still raise the issue of "when do we consider a language should be
removed from the seed wiki and put in the live wiki" (even though the
entire content might be a hoax :-)) ?

Ant