[Foundation-l] Fundraising drive (was 2M articles)

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:30:54 UTC 2005

On 5/31/05, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I would also remind that we should (could) very possibly have a new
> fundraising drive soon... and it might be a good idea
> to reflect in which order to do the three events

I'd like the fundraising to be before the end of June so it's part of
this quarter's budget. The elections begin on the 27th, so to avoid
needing two messages in the sitenotice, it would be best to have the
fundraising drive finish before then. Assuming it will last 2 weeks,
we'd need to start it by the 12th. Does this seem too short notice, or
is that going to be a possible?

Angela.