[Foundation-l] sco/fiu-vro in danger

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Mon May 23 05:29:00 UTC 2005

Thank you for your reply, Võrok.

On 5/23/05, Sulev Iva <juvasul at ut.ee> wrote:
> 22.05.2005 9:24:22, Aphaia <aphaia at gmail.com> kirot':

> I apologize. Yes, I misunderstood the situation. It is my fault because I am still quite unfamiliar in MetaWiki.

I accept your apology with gratitude for your understanding. Already
we communicate on meta factually and I suppose you convince now both
of us acted on a good faith.

Friendly advice: if you seriously plan to launch a new Wikipedia and
seek cooperators, it would be better to have at least two project
documents as soon as possible : NPOV and Copyright (or explanation of
GFDL precisely). Sorry if you have both of them already, but from my
experience lacking of those two policies any Wikimedia project is
unfeasible.

Good luck,
--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org