[Foundation-l] sco/fiu-vro in danger

Sulev Iva juvasul at ut.ee
Sun May 22 21:35:21 UTC 2005

22.05.2005 9:24:22, Aphaia <aphaia at gmail.com> kirot':

>> > Now user of Wikimedia Aphaia threats to erase our work
>> > and has already destroyed Scots test page!!
>
>You misunderstood the situation unless you make a lie. Oscar lilsted
>[[Scotland]] and I put a {{rfd}} tag. It is a part of our routine of
>request for deletion and every editor has a right to do according our
>policy. And both test main page and article haven't been deleted by
>anyone, you have no right or reason to say the above. I request hereby
>for apology on this bad and wrong labelling.

Hi Aphaia,

I apologize. Yes, I misunderstood the situation. It is my fault because I am still quite unfamiliar in MetaWiki. I had no idea that a
test page may disturb the Meta system. So I was very surprized when I saw my work listed to deletion. Then I saw in the deletion list
that both sco and fiu-vro test pages are really considered as rude and wrong action which should be deleted. Now I understand that it
was just a every-day routine for you to mark pages for deletion. But for me it was really shocking that my work done with heart is
wrong and bad and must be deleted. I did not understand how test pages for small languages' Wikipedias can be so seriously harmful that
they must be marked to deletion. It seemed to me so agressive and dangerous that I was really in panic. Now I understand that you just
followed rules and every-day routine. Thank you for suggestion to write to the beginnig of the test page remark "this is a test page".
I will do it. I am so sorry that I caused misunderstandings.

With best wishes
Sulev Iva
(Võrok)