[Foundation-l] Re: Positive discrimination related to smaller communities and projects

Ilya Haykinson haykinson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:49:42 UTC 2005

For what it's worth, (and partially as an aside) I think everyone who
thinks that structured data, or complex applications and the wiki
paradigm don't mix should go to www.jot.com and request a beta. Those
folks managed to build a pretty awesome looking wiki platform that
supports applications developed in a certain wiki-script, and
structured data storage.

-ilya