[Foundation-l] german wikiquotes

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 07:44:07 UTC 2005

Well we Japanese Wikiquotians have the same problem; no cite without
context is legally allowed.

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:45:30 +0100, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Any suggestion to help on the topic ?

If de.wp would like to have those quotes  survive, in my opinion, give
them context; describe how those quotes would be esteemed, in what
context they have been quoted, what context they had originally, and
so on and so on.

Perhaps they woudl get a sort of commentary and then the problem is if
it would be what they want to have (personally I don't like it -I
prefer a reciprocity of quotation with minimum commentary and that is
one of reason Japanese Wikiquote hasn't chosen this way).

P.S. how do you think we have a new mailinglist dedicated for wikiquote?

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com