[Foundation-l] Do we have a partnership with Ourmedia?

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 03:25:45 UTC 2005

http://www.podcastingnews.com/archives/2005/03/ourmedia_offers.html

A story on the Podcasting News website describes Wikipedia as one of the
"partners in the effort" to launch the Ourmedia project. Is this true? I
realize that Angela is one of their advisors, but I hadn't heard that
there was any kind of official partnership. Is there some kind of
ongoing discussion that the community doesn't know about, or are people
just being sloppy about the nature of the connection?

--Michael Snow