[Foundation-l] Proposal for New Project Wikirec

Marc Colbeck marc at colbeck.ca
Wed Mar 16 14:33:21 UTC 2005

Hello Everyone,

I'm new and checking out the list because I think that the Wikipedia is so
cool.

This seems obvious to me because I'm a paramedic, but has anyone thought of,
or suggested, Wikimedicine?

Medicine changes so fast and there are so many experts out there that I
think this would be a really great topic.  It could include Anatomy,
Physiology, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Treatment Protocols, etc.

Alternatively, I've been looking into making my site (I own
www.paramedicine.com - it's dormant now) a wiki site and letting people do
this there.  I think it would be better to have an actual wiki site for this
though.

Thanks for the e-space.

Marc Colbeck
Critical Care Paramedic