[Foundation-l] Proposal for New Project Wikirec

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:32:50 UTC 2005

Joe: To test out the feasibility of what you describe, whether or not
it would end up being part of a larger project, you should start by
creating 3 or 4 sample pages.  Perhaps you can do this in your user
space on meta... then we can figure out whether to develop it further
there, help launch a new project, etc.

SJ

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:43:57 -0800 (PST), Galloway Joe
<threestudindia at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to announce a proposed new project, currently
> titled Wikirec,
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikirec.  A wiki for
> outdoor recreation and locations.  Thanks
>
> Joe

+sj+