[Foundation-l] Proposal for New Project Wikirec

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 03:00:07 UTC 2005

Interesting.  I think this would make more sense as part of a general
wikigeography project, which in cities could provides information
about major buildings, parks, and structures; in suburbs provides
information about divisons and neighborhoods; in the countryside
provides information about sites and resorts and ranges and trails and
towns and lakes; in the wilderness provides information about biomes
and ranges and preserves...

There would be well-definied geographical heirarchies, and an accepted
intensity of detail about each particular project; all kinds of
information about local event-calendards, regulations, climate, flora
and fauna and other contents.  And maps.  Lots of maps.

<cue Mav>

SJ