[Foundation-l] OTRS (II)

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:45:53 UTC 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 01:11:50 -0800 (PST), Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think there is a major problem with the way OTRS seems to work.
> I was told that Angela had already answered it, and this is how I realised something I had not till now.

According to my IRC log, you were trying to open
https://ticket.wikimedia.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentZoom&TicketID=114758

I have no permission to open that either. I don't even know if it
exists. If I go to
https://ticket.wikimedia.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentZoom&TicketID=FOO,
I get the same error.

The mail you're talking about is at
https://ticket.wikimedia.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentZoom&TicketID=14720
 and there should be no reason you can't view it since it's not
locked. Using the search function to find emails there generally works
better than trying to construct the URL. I'm sure Elian or another
OTRS admin could help more if you are still having problems with it.

Angela.