[Foundation-l] Re: Business cards

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Sat Mar 12 11:10:31 UTC 2005

Anthere schreef:
[cut]
> Last point, it was suggested that only board members
> or officers get cards, not regular members of
> associations. I do not think this is a problem.
>
> Cheers
>

> Anthere

The fictional editors of the semi-fictional Hitchhiker's Guide to the
Galaxy do have some type of identification card to show that the work
for the HHGG.

In some situations it can be useful to have such a card to show that you
are a Wikipedia/Wikinews/etc. editor. Such a card means off course
nothing. But there are a lot of people there outside who can be
impressed whit a plastic card whit your name and picture on it.

And open doors where you otherwise are not allowed. Practical I think on
getting access to buildings and permission to make pictures from some
people and objects in museums and so.

--
[[w:nl:gebruiker:walter]]