[Foundation-l] wikibreak

Christopher Mahan chris_mahan at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 17:04:07 UTC 2005

--- Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:

> So who the hell are you to be issuing orders?

Why, I'm French, of course. :)

I realize I'm being flippant, but I also realize that Ant may feel
conflicting priorities. I just wanted to put it in terms strong
enough to make her realize that we don't want wikipedia to harm her
health or that of her children. Surely you can echo that sentiment as
well, taking her pregnancy into consideration, no?

And so you know, my wife is now 5.5 months pregnant, so I do know
what I'm talking about.

Ant, get your sleep.

Chris Mahan
818.943.1850 cell