[Foundation-l] wikibreak

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Mon Mar 7 13:05:31 UTC 2005

I would like to offer my apologies for the tone of my previous mail, which may have been slightly too rough :)

Congratulations for the baby!

As Jean-Christophe, I'm slightly concerned, because of the 3 board members you seem to me the more "visible" on the mailing lists, often launching new ideas, explaining things, and such.
Therefore I'm afraid your wikibreak will make the board less visible - but i hope to be totally wrong on that point :)

Enjoy your wikibreak, Anthere. You deserve it, as much as anyone having invested as much time you did in Wikimedia. And we'll manage, somehow, to survive even without you ^_- So don't worry about us.

Nicolas