[Foundation-l] Q1 2005 Fund Drive over

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Tue Mar 1 17:55:01 UTC 2005

Another thanks to mav for the very informative updates!

I do have one question---what's the relationship between the Wikimedia
Foundation and Wikimedia Deutschland?  Is that money to be considered
part of our overall fundraising, i.e. money that can eventually be used
for servers, etc., or is it specifically for activities within Germany?

(Not a leading question, I've just never seen the relationship really
explained.  Someone pointed out that a future Wikimedia Canada would by
Canadian law have to spend its donations within Canada, and I'm not sure
if similar laws apply in Germany?)

-Mark