[Foundation-l] Q1 2005 Fund Drive over

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:00:46 UTC 2005

a bit late, but please let me say

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 03:54:32 -0800 (PST), Daniel Mayer
<maveric149 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Erik Moeller <erik_moeller at gmx.de> wrote:
> > I would like to give a big thank you to Daniel for the excellent work
> > he's done on this. The daily updates were very nice to read.
>
> Thanks :). Waerth also helped with updates while I was sleeping or otherwise
> away. This was a big help.

You did it ;-)

Anyway besides the cache synch problem, I suppose many of you visit
the site during the funddrive and found many 'tweak and conceive
possible improvement ideas. Your feedback (here?) or meta:foundation
site feedback will be very appliciated.

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com