[Foundation-l] Q1 2005 Fund Drive over

Petr Kadlec petr.kadlec at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:11:31 UTC 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 03:52:34 -0800 (PST), Daniel Mayer
<maveric149 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have noticed that cache is *badly* out of sync on the
> foundation wiki - often edits I would make were not viewable by me until I
> cleared my cache. That may be what you are seeing.

Yes, that was it, a forced browser reload and everything seems fine
now, but I believe the problem is on the other end (some squid
problems?); when I was testing those problems, I tried to look at many
languages including Hebrew (I believe :-) ), and they was out of sync,
too. I don't really think I looked at that language version before.

But it seems to work fine now, thanks.
-- [[cs:User:Mormegil | Petr Kadlec]]