[Foundation-l] New project proposal - Wikibuilder

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Wed Jan 19 18:26:59 UTC 2005

Daniel Mayer wrote:
> Not as a stand-alone Wikimedia project. Having this on Wikicities
> (or as a set of Wikibooks) seems to be much better fit.

Anything that wants to get started on wikicities would gladly be moved
to Wikimedia if the communities both wanted it that way.  That is,
anything which fits with the Wikimedia charitble public purpose
mission which gets started at wikicities will not be held there.

And any wikimedia castoffs (tokipona, klingon?) are welcome there.

Wikicities is commercial, but I intend for it to support the
foundation.

Also: Angela and I have decided to reject any proposals at wikicities
which appears to be a fork of anything at wikimedia.

--Jimbo