[Foundation-l] Re: Swedish, Spanish, French Wikinews set up

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Mon Jan 31 14:57:31 UTC 2005

> Stop accusing me of breaking rules. Which rule did I break? Put up or
> shut up.

Guys, gals, isn't it time to stop the escalation?

Take some deep breaths, cool down, go do something else (walk? fix
broken links on wikipedias? take a bath?).

Whatever happened with fr.wikinews happened. Now we can either have a
nice split/fight about it, which'll make everyone unhappy, or take it
easier, apologize when/if needed to the other, think about what happened
so that it doesn't happen again.

The point now is not anymore what to do with fr.wikinews, but whether we
want to have 2+ clans at each other's throat, or try to make the best
out of the situation.

Nicolas "Ryo"