[Foundation-l] Forking the Wiki

Traroth traroth at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 4 15:09:46 UTC 2005

I'm very curious to see it. From time to time,
somebody speaks about it, but nothing happens. I would
like to see reactions about a testimony like "my 4
years daughter was killed by a US marine in Fallujah".
With a lot of readers/contributors in the United
States, it could be really funny...

Traroth