Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Tue Feb 15 17:23:41 UTC 2005

Walter van Kalken wrote:
> and do not
> understand the situation in other countries than your own!

Perhaps the problem is that you haven't effectively explained why the
suggestions you've been given aren't useful.  There are two components
to understanding: one is being receptive to the information, and the
other is presenting it in an understandable manner.  Consider whether
you've presented it in an understandable manner before blaming others.
Another listmember (sannse) has done an admirable job of presenting your
concerns, I think, and that example is worth noting.

> It is better for me to quit wikipedia and you are to blame.

I disagree with that, even though you weren't talking to me.  Keep in
mind that you can get more done by being nice than by offending the very
people you're asking for help.

--
Chad