Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Mon Feb 14 06:10:09 UTC 2005

kylelutze wrote:

> sorry, I didn't know that was the situation for people there, in that
> case I think we need to come up with a better alternative solution,
> what, I don't know yet

You don't have to .... after the IRC conversation just now ,,, I think
quitting wikipedia is better. I cannot believe people think everywhere
is the same as in the merry States or Europe. I have to spend HALF AN
HOUR of my fucking day whining just so I can make some small

Walter/Waerth