[Foundation-l] Re: IFAP

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 02:01:25 UTC 2005

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:31:34 +0100, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> Just in case some people wonder where this comes from...
> We had a grant meeting today on irc (as announced a couple of days ago
> on this list).  It lasted nearly three hours, and was extremely fruitful.

Speaking of meetings, will there be another meeting to discuss NEH
grants and searching for further applicable grants?

> Meanwhile, any feedback is welcome on meta.

Where on meta should people give general feedback on Grants?
Is there a place to suggest new grants, or to suggest project proposals
for which we should find a suitable grant?

Cheers,
     +sj+