[Foundation-l] Re: IFAP

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 22:31:34 UTC 2005

Hello

Just in case some people wonder where this comes from...
We had a grant meeting today on irc (as announced a couple of days ago
on this list).
It lasted nearly three hours, and was extremely fruitful.

Some of the grants we are thinking of will be worked on meta, while
others will be worked on the grant wiki. Please contact Danny if you are
interested in giving some of your time and energy to these topics.

Meanwhile, any feedback is welcome on meta.

Thanks

Anthere