[Foundation-l] Re: Google Donating Bandwidth and Servers to Wikipedia

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Sat Feb 12 07:42:43 UTC 2005

Anthere wrote:

> Jimbo removed the information added by Yann, and I will ask you not to
> add things which are rumors from the Internet, but will appear
> official as soon as WE report them.

I'm not sure I will continue to participate in Wikimedia Foundation
activities until this is resolved.  In particular, multiple reverts with
no edit summaries from Jimbo, and locking pages after removing
information is no way to run a Wiki.  Meta is a place where any user may
place information---you guys can censor wikimediafoundation.org if you
want, but please don't fuck up meta.

-Mark